Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (22)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme to share what we bought, checked out, swapped, or won. IMM is hosted by The Story Siren

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week!

FOR REVIEW:


Dreamless
(Starcrossed #2)
Josephine Angelini

Thank you to HarperTeen! I am so excited to read and review this one.



Dark Frost
(Mythos Academy #3)
Jennifer Estep

Thank you to Kensington Teen!!!

NETTGALLEY:



Sacrificial Magic
(Downside Ghosts #4)
Stacia Kane

My reaction upon getting approved for Sacrificial Magic?

'Nuff said.



Maureen Doyle McQuerry



(Sentinels of New Orleans #2)
Suzanne Johnson



Recent Reviews:

Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Firelight by Kristen Callihan

Things to Check Out:

Stacia and Stacey Giveaway Hop - Sign Up!
Are you a fan of authors Stacia Kane and/or Stacey Jay
Both of their next releases come out on the same day! In honor of their awesomeness, I am helping host a giveaway hop, check it out!

Join the 2012 Paranormal Fantasy Reading Challenge! 
Check it out and sign up 

Okay, I showed you mine. Now show me yours! What did you get this week?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


10 comments:

  1. I so can't wait to read dark frost, it sounds like another amazing book. Royal street was just awesome! Enjoy all your new reads

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Dark Frost from NG and I can not wait to read it! I just love the series and especially LOGAN!!

    Plus I'm becoming hooked on the Downside series thanks to all of you on Goodreads forcing me to read it lol

    Hope you enjoy everything you got this week, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for Dreamless. It's so beautiful. Enjoy your books!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Peculiars looks really intriguing. Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitting back and feeling slightly left out cos all the books that are sequels, I've never read the first one to (even though I want to).The Peculiars looks good-got that on my kindle from Netgalley too. Enjoy your weekend x
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got Dreamless, I am so jealous. Great IMM :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM!!! I can't wait to read Dreamless! *jealous*

    I had a crazy week too! Check mine out here: http://adreamwithindream.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox_19.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...