Friday, March 27, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge - March Update!


2015 Audiobook Challenge
March Update!

It's time to check in and see how we're all doing on the 2015 Audiobook Challenge, hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens! 

You can join the challenge or link up your update post HERE.

For this challenge, I chose the level Binge Listener 20 - 30 Audiobooks.

Here's my progress so far:

1. Wicked (A Wicked Saga #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

2. Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles #3) by Kresley Cole

3. By A Thread (Elemental Assassin #6) by Jennifer Estep

4. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead

5. Deadly Spells (Prospero's War #3) by Jaye Wells

6. Widow's Web (Elemental Assassin #7) by Jennifer Estep

7. Jinn and Juice (The Jinni #1) by Nicole Peeler


7 out of 20 - 30

Looking good! If I keep up this pace I'll make my goal for sure!
Let me know if you're participating in the challenge and feel free to leave a link to your update post in the comments!





2 comments:

  1. Good job!!! You're right on track :) I need to listen to Bloodlines! I need more ears!
    I hope you're having fun with the challenge :)
    Happy listening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole and Estep are some of my favorites on audio. Great start!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...