Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Top 5 Most Unlikable Characters


This week I participated in Top 5 Wednesday for the first time and I thought since our theme for this week's blogoversary is Top 5 it would be perfect to share my first Top 5 video with you all!

If you don't know, Top 5 Wednesday is a feature for bloggers and booktubers based on a Goodreads group. There is a unique topic for each Wednesday and bloggers and booktubers make posts or videos to discuss their responses. Here is the link to the Goodreads group if you'd like to participate - and let me know if you do!
Top 5 Wednesday

This week's topic is:

Top 5 Most Unlikable Characters
These cannot be characters that were purposely written as villains, mean girls, etc. but rather characters that were meant to be likable, but that you just didn't like at all. Check out my choices below! Did I name any characters you love? Who would you add to this list?

Top 5 Most Unlikable Characters


Click on the little red youtube button below to subscribe to the new channel!

You can also view more videos on the channel by clicking here: 
Goldilox's Booktube Channel









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...