Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Heroines We Need Right Now: Book Recommendations


Heroines We Need Right Now

I've been feeling a little down the last two weeks...anybody with me? I could really use some inspiring. And then while in my office where my bookshelves are I started looking at book covers and thinking how it would be great if some of these strong, smart, kickass female characters existed in real life because we could certainly use them right now.

SO, I compiled a list of some of my favorite series that have strong heroines. There are certainly many more that could be added to this group. If you have suggestions for badass book heroines we should check out let us know in the comments!


Heroines We Need Right Now | Book Recommendations


(Email subscribers click on the post title to view the video.)

Click on the little red youtube button below to subscribe to the channel!

You can also view more videos on the channel by clicking here: 
Goldilox's Booktube Channel






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...