Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: Favorite Fancasts

Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads group hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. Bloggers, booktubers and bookstagrammers post on a common topic every (you guessed it) Wednesday. You can find the lists by searching #T5W or Top 5 Wednesday. And you can join the group on Goodreads if you want to participate.  


This week's topic is:
Favorite Fancasts
 (Fancasts are the actors you'd like to play your favorite characters or imagine your favorite characters as)

5. Kate Daniels and Curran Lennart
I've always pictured Jason Lewis as Curran. He just has that rugged handsomeness that I think our favorite Beast Lord would have. I've had a harder time figuring out an actress for Kate but I think Patricia Velasquez would be good! -Rose Red

4. Mercy Thompson and Adam Hauptman
I've pictured Gemma Arterton from the Prince of Persia movie as Mercy for a few years now thanks to a Tumblr fancast. Adam has been a little harder for me to nail down but I think Eric Dane circa his Grey's Anatomy years would be perfect! -Rose Red

3. Ronan Lynch and Adam Parrish
This is by no means my original idea but I can totally see Dudley O’Shaughnessy as Ronan Lynch and Tom Webb as Adam Parrish. I know they're both models but damn they're perfect as Pynch! Thanks Tumblr! :)  -Rose Red

Related image Image result for jason momoa
2. Charley Davidson and Reyes Farrow
I've seen lots of attempts to fancast the Charley Davidson series on Facebook and I'm usually like, "Are we even reading the same book?" But the one suggestion I can totally get behind is Kat Dennings as Charley. I picture her with shorter hair, but I could totally see her naming her boobs. And in my head Reyes comes pretty close to Jason Momoa without all the Aquaman hair. -Gretl

1. Ethan Sullivan
I know that Chloe Neill says Ethan is a green eyed David Beckham but that image has never worked for me. He's Jason Lewis at the end of Sex and the City. -Gretl

Who would you fancast for your favorite characters?

and

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...